Thursday, June 2, 2016

one more week to wait for judges decision on reunification.......the welfare treated me like scum at court and made me cry.....I must stay strong.....three years I have been fighting to get her back on false allegations of not treating her constipation....three years I can never get back....now they are trying to use the law which was changed to suit welfare's needs......its a law saying....that a child who has been in their care for over twelve months and in custody to the secretary...may be put into permanent care.....but I implored the judge to take into account the fact that all legal representatives ,other than welfare's bias lawyers,now concede that I am not guilty and to take into account these last three years of fighting and to also take into count,the fact that I had made her a safe and stable home and not a drug-go or sexual weirdo or an alcoholic.....when she was in my care and am the same today....all I can do is wait.

 
once again rose dont let this department walk over you as they walk over so many others and break familys up with there lyes and wrong infomation about good parents be safe and enjoy your time with a great daughter from sirslackcat 


No comments:

Post a Comment